I'm a second-year Ph.D. student in the CS department at Carnegie Mellon University, working with Jeff Schneider on machine learning for groups of data points and its use in understanding the results of big scientific simulations, among other problems.
Here are my pages with actual content:
- CMU page, with some more current details on research and so on.
- Auton Lab page, with links to papers and code and such.
- Swarthmore page, with info about the stuff I did at Swarthmore.
- github profile, with some research code and other miscellanea.
- My facebook, google+, last.fm, and stackoverflow profiles.